Article - Arrival
Travelling by train
Free travel by train
The following free offers are included in the official stadium ticket price at the Spengler Cup in Davos:
- Free travel by Rhätische Bahn to Davos, 2nd class.
- Free return travel by Rhätische Bahn from Davos on a game day or the following day, 2nd class.
- Free travel with the extra train from Davos to Chur at the end of play.
The extra trains runs 30 minutes after end of play, at the earliest 23:00, from Davos Platz.
- 23:26 at Klosters
- 23:32 at Klosters Dorf
- 00:14 at Landquart*
- 00:38 at Chur
From Landquart runs an extra train from Thurbo to Rorschach. Departure after the arrival of the extra train from Davos Platz, at the earliest 00:20. See all intermediate stops and further railway lines in the official timetables. More information.
Getting there by car
Free shuttle bus directly to the Eisstadion
Stops and transport route
- To the stadium: Car park at Lake Davos – Icestadium
- To the car park: Icestadium – Station Davos Dorf – Car park at Lake Davos
The bus runs from 26 to 30 December
- From 10 a.m. to 3.15 p.m. every 15 minutes
- From 5 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. every 15 minutes
- Non-stop for 30 minutes from close of play each day (approx. 10.30 p.m.)
Timetable on 31 December
- From 9 a.m. to 12.15 p.m. every 15 minutes
- Non-stop for 30 minutes from the end of the final (approx. 2.30 p.m.)
Park+Ride at Landquart: There are enough parking spaces for everyone wishing to travel by Rhätische Bahn to Davos at Landquart station.
A car train runs from the loading point at Vereina to Engadin, leaving Selfranga at 11.50 p.m. Price per person CHF 39.-